Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday, Peaceful Sunday

Painting plinths on a Sunday evening to fabulous sixties music......Byrds, Jefferson Airplane, The Band etc, etc. Full moon tonight.....the eighth moon.........for the first time I feel uplifted, not saddened by it. 

Everything is lining up to be ready for delivery to Hobart for the exhibition on December 11th. I can't remember ever being this organized and on track to meet a deadline! What's happened?

Still a few more pieces to make, but having got the plinth problem dealt with, I can relax into getting them made.






Next Sorrydoll on the go....and pretty poppies in my garden, just because.







1 comment:

Anita said...

As I approach winter it looks like summer is coming to you. I'm so glad the moon has shifted for you. I admire your strength.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...