Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our Tasmania

I'd like to introduce you to my husband, Bob, adventurer, photographer and raconteur extraordinaire. (On the right in this picture)


He has just begun a blog (with a bit of a push and some help from yours truly) to showcase his wonderful photographs of the magical place we live in.......our Tasmania, and to update you on some of his exploits in Tasmania's wilder and less inhabited places.
Here's a taster:



These images are all from a walk he is doing around the entire coastline of Tasmania (for a book). If you want to see and read more, go to his blog http://bob-mytasmania.blogspot.com
 He will be adding many more photographs once we work out the arcane and esoteric method needed to reduce photo files on a Mac computer.
So far, Bob has only one follower (guess who?) but I know he would love some more.........so if you want to keep updated on his exploits, please become a follower of his blog. You won't regret it!

11 comments:

Anita said...

Oh, I am so gonna follow him...My middle sons hope and dream is to one day live in Tasmania. I am so excited...Perhaps one day you will offer a workshop in your own backyard?

Unknown said...

Thanks for encouraging your hubby to document your beautiful Tasmania online. His photography is phenomenal; I feel like I'm there. These gorgeous photos may be the closest some of us come to your beautiful world. Thanks!

hugz

Jo in TAS said...

Gorgeous photos! I'll follow along, maybe he'll show me parts of Tassie that I might never see!

Melinda said...

The photos look great. I'll follow.

maddyrose said...

Thank you Susie, I'm going to follow your hubby's blog. His photography is beautiful and if Tasmania is this gorgeous I really want to see more.

Kate said...

Susie, email me and I can clue you in on reducing photos on a Mac for upload to the web.

Susie McMahon said...

Thanks everyone........and you Kate! Will certainly contact you re the reducing of his pics.

Unknown said...

Oh I'm following to, We've never been to Tasmania and only live on Philip Island lol Our plan is to move over there one day in the not to distant future, we hope :)

Chris said...

As a wanna be photographer I will follow your hubby's blog too. Never know what I will learn

JDConwell said...

Oh that first picture is incredible (they all are, but the first one got me). I'd swear I could smell the ocean. Following. And Susie, you're a good wife to nag your hubby into entering the blogosphere. :~)

chrisartist said...

Thanks Suzie. I will definitely check out out Bobs site.
Bob is a hero!! Defender of our Tamar Valey from the dreaded pulp mill.
Great that he finds time for his art
Chrisartist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...